Thursday, July 15, 2010

PICTURE TIME

We've been trying for weeks to have the kids pictures taken. I love the look of the field pics I've been seeing lately but the weather didn't want to cooperate. We were rained out the first try. The second time we drove all the way out to a beautiful field in Owasso and just as we arrived a horrible storm showed up. Malisa did capture this one before we had to leave. Look at the sky!


Isn't she beautiful?
We tried again the next night and it was HOT! Seriously HOT!! We got some great pictures anyway. All three of the kids did great and were so well behaved despite the 100 degree plus weather! These are the sneak peaks she sent me. Can't wait to see the rest of them!
Love this holding hands pic!
So handsome...and so big!
My sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. What can I say. Cute, sweet, and you all are loved to the moon and back. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nana; and I cannot wait until I get some of these photos in the mail? (hint, hint) Cas loved the cowboy boots, and Graham's flip flops. Sabrena

    ReplyDelete